Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My original mind

Things are great here, traveling all over Korea...its quite different then US. I really like it here... I going to stay :) just kidding!!.

I been growing a lot and regaining my original mind, which i came to realize that my original mind dates back to my childhood. The very first thing I can remember since I was little is my Hong Ik mind, because its always there but its been covered with so much fear and preconceptions. Now I understand the meaning of 'Ask your Brain'. That phrase used to bother me because I didn't accept it but know I realize what that means. The philosophy of Hong Ik In Gan is programed in my brain stem and I just have to remember it and chose it from love not from fear or obligation.

The more trainings I do the more I start to understand my original mind.

Thank you Ilchi Seuseungnim

No comments: