Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pusan

So far Pusan is one of my favorite cities. I think it was the combonation of the beach and the city all in one. I love the strength and the calmness of water. Something draws me to it and it gives me strength and confidence as it melts my stress and worries away. Plus the excitement of the city live and lights and tons and tons of food. Oh my!! tons of food. Fresh seafood and I mean fresh. our sencond night at Pusan the Masters took us to a very specail resturant, with fresh seafood. Our entree had lots of things from the sea which I didnt know existed and then while it was cooking the chef took out a live squid and puts it into the pot. The squid tries to escape but she just grabs it and pushes in down. It was crasy but in the end it was very delicous. Plus for dessert they brought our more live squid which was cut up into small piece. so you would take the small pieces and dip it into sesame oil and chew it. YUM!!!

I loved it...well not the live squid but the experience.

No comments: