Sunday, March 16, 2008

WOW I am in Korea

Its March 17, and I have been here for 2 weeks and it feels like its been 2 months. Its a stinky,and dirty in the city but the feeling of the city is different. I can't really explain it, I know its not bad, I actually really like the city, the energy is different. There are so many different restaurants and a lot of food stands every few feet. So you can't ever go hungry.

Yesterday, we had did a demo for all 2300 Jidojas and is was amazing. This was a heart opening for me. Usually we have to open their hearts but this time it was the opposite, the love I received from them was breath taken, literally, I was overwhelmed by how many jidoa's there were.

After the demo we had a Chun Je it was just an honor to participate, there was so much energy and I have able to release a lot of heavy tension from my mind and body. So during the KangChun my mind was not negative or resistant, I was comfortable the whole time that my legs didn't fall asleep in a half lotus posture. WOW!!! I love this city.

No comments: