Monday, March 31, 2008

Relax your mind

This morning I had a very deep training...Usually when ever there is a deep training, which usually means there will be some painful physical release, which is a great thing because it lets the body get rid of old stuff. But I have big fear of feeling that pain, especially in my liver and stomach because that is where I hold a lot of stagnant energy. Anyway, this morning I told myself to relax, to keep my brain from tensing up and to feel the pain but not get attached to it. You know when you have sharp pain on the side of your body when you run very fast and as soon as you feel it you make that squinty face and your whole body tenses up and the pain gets worse. Well that’s what usually happens to me during this exercise, but I told myself not to do that. I felt the pain but I tried to breathe out and not tense up. Keep it soft from the inside and I kept going. So during the Brain Wave Vibration I didn’t resist and just connected to my own rhythm and the rhythm of cosmic energy. And afterwards during the energy dance I wanted to feel the strength of every muscle in my body and I was able to isolate every muscle.

The fact that I was able to control my fear, control pain, and my brain and not follow my old habit of escaping, was a very strong break through.
Thank you Dr. Ilchi Lee

No comments: